I’m a Customer Care section. I’m a great place to write a long text about your company and your services, and, most importantly, how to contact your store with queries. Writing a detailed Customer Care policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy with confidence.
I'm the second paragraph in your Customer Care section. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It’s easy. Just click “Edit Text” or double click me to add details about your policy and make changes to the font. I’m a great place for you to tell a story and let your users know a little more about you.
Privacy & Safety
Definitions and interpretation
collectively all information that you submit to Ifem Naughty Desires via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below ( Cookies);
Data Protection Laws
any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
we or us
Fiona Brown of , Inverness, ;
UK and EU Cookie Law
the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Ifem Naughty Desires and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Ifem Naughty Desires and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
the website that you are currently using, www. Ifem Naughty Desires.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Ifem Naughty Desires is the "data controller". This means that Ifem Naughty Desires determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
How we collect Data
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
a. data is given to us by you ; and
b. data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
7. Ifem Naughty Desires will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
a. when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
b. when you make payments to us, through this Website or otherwise;
Data that is collected automatically
8. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
a. we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
b. we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed "Cookies".
Our use of Data
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping;
b. improvement of our products / services;
c. transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
10. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed "Your rights" below).
11. For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we'll need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in:
a. soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have previously engaged with us (for example, you contact us to ask us for more details about a particular product/service, and we are marketing similar products/services). Under "soft opt-in" consent, we will take your consent as given unless you opt-out.
b. for other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we'll provide.
c. if you are not satisfied about our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. To find out how to withdraw your consent, see the section headed "Your rights" below.
Who we share Data with
12. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
a. our employees, agents and/or professional advisors - to provide you with the best service we can;
b. third party service providers who provide services to us which require the processing of personal data - to help third party service providers in receipt of any shared data to perform functions on our behalf to help ensure the website runs smoothly;
Keeping Data secure
13. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
a. access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
b. we store your Data on secure servers.
14. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: Ifem Naughty Desires@gmail.com.
15. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
17. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
18. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
a. Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive." Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
b. Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c. Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
d. Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to "block" us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
e. Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
f. Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
19. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: Ifem Naughty Desires@gmail.com.
20. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). The ICO's contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
21. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Transfers outside the European Economic Area
22. Data which we collect from you may be stored and processed in and transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). For example, this could occur if our servers are located in a country outside the EEA or one of our service providers is situated in a country outside the EEA. We also share information with our group companies, some of which are located outside the EEA.
23. We will only transfer Data outside the EEA where it is compliant with data protection legislation and the means of transfer provides adequate safeguards in relation to your data, eg by way of data transfer agreement, incorporating the current standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission, or by signing up to the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework, in the event that the organisation in receipt of the Data is based in the United States of America.
24. To ensure that your Data receives an adequate level of protection, we have put in place appropriate safeguards and procedures with the third parties we share your Data with. This ensures your Data is treated by those third parties in a way that is consistent with the Data Protection Laws.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
27. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
28. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
30. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
31. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Fiona Brown to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
32. This Website may place the following Cookies:
Type of Cookie
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
33. You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule.
34. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
35. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
36. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
37. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
40. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
41. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Ifem Naughty Desires by email at Ifem Naughty Desires@gmail.com.
25 November 2019
Below is a list of the cookies that we use. We have tried to ensure this is complete and up to date, but if you think that we have missed a cookie or there is any discrepancy, please let us know.
We use the following strictly necessary cookies:
Description of Cookie
When viewing a mobile site (old mobile under m.domain.com) it will force the server to display the non-mobile version and avoid redirecting to the mobile site
Identifies logged in site members
- Credit / Debit Cards
Terms of Service
This website is owned and operated by Fiona Brown. These Terms set
forth the terms and conditions under which you may use our website
and services as offered by us. This website offers visitors the option
to purchase my goods. By accessing or using the website of our service,
you approve that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by
In order to use our website and/or receive our services, you must be at
least 18 years of age, or of the legal age of majority in your
jurisdiction, and possess the legal authority, right and freedom to
enter into these Terms as a binding agreement. You are not allowed to
use this website and/or receive services if doing so is prohibited in
your country or under any law or regulation applicable to you.
When buying an item, you agree that: (i) you are responsible for reading
the full item listing before making a commitment to buy it: (ii) you
enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you
commit to buy an item and you complete the check-out payment process.
The prices we charge for using our services / for our products are
listed on the website. We reserve the right to change our prices for
products displayed at any time, and to correct pricing errors that may
inadvertently occur. Additional information about pricing and sales tax
is available on the payments page.
“The fee for the services and any other charges you may incur in
connection with your use of the service, such as taxes and possible
transaction fees, will be charged on a monthly basis to your payment
We may, without prior notice, change the services; stop providing the
services or any features of the services we offer; or create limits for
the services. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend
access to the services without notice and liability for any reason, or
for no reason.
The Service and all materials therein or transferred thereby, including,
without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, logos, patents,
trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music
and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive
property of Fiona Brown. Except as explicitly provided
herein, nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to create a license in or
under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell,
license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly
display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative
We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to
the service without notice and liability for any reason, including if
in our sole determination you violate any provision of these Terms or
any applicable law or regulations. You may discontinue use and request
to cancel your account and/or any services at any time. Notwithstanding
anything to the contrary in the foregoing, with respect to
automatically-renewed subscriptions to paid services, such subscriptions
will be discontinued only upon the expiration of the respective period
for which you have already made payment.
You agree to indemnify and hold the website owner harmless from any
demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’
fees), made against them by any third party due to, or arising out of,
or in connection with your use of the website or any of the services
offered on the website.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event
shall the website owner, be liable for any indirect, punitive,
incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including
without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or
other intangible losses, arising out of or relating to the use of, or
inability to use, the service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the website owner
assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes,
or inaccuracies of content; (ii) personal injury or property damage,
of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of our
service; and (iii) any unauthorised access to or use of our secure
servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein.
We reserve the right to modify these terms from time to time at our sole
discretion. Therefore, you should review these page periodically. When
we change the Terms in a material manner, we will notify you that
material changes have been made to the Terms. Your continued use of the
Website or our service after any such change constitutes your acceptance
of the new Terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any
future version of the Terms, do not use or access (or continue to
access) the website or the service.
You agree to receive from time to time promotional messages and
materials from us, by mail, email or any other contact form you may
provide us with (including your phone number for calls or text
messages). If you don't want to receive such promotional materials
or notices – please just notify us at any time.
These Terms, the rights and remedies provided hereunder, and any and all
claims and disputes related hereto and/or to the services, shall be
governed by, construed under and enforced in all respects solely and
exclusively in accordance with the internal substantive laws of United
Kingdom, without respect to its conflict of laws principles.
Any and all such claims and disputes shall be brought in, and you hereby
consent to them being decided exclusively by a court of competent
jurisdiction located in Scotland. The
application of the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the
International Sale of Goods is hereby expressly excluded.